- Support con-current Dual-Band WiFi.
- Support Vigor Manager APP.
- Support Wireless Wizard.
- Support "USB Device Status" for modem and disk.
- Support DNS Filter.
- Enhance User Management Function: Time Quota & Data Quota.
- Enhance IPv6 Function: 6in4 Static Tunnel & 6rd.
- Support 20 clients on APM function.
- Enhance External Device Function:
Support Operation Mode Setting for AP / Universal Repeater
- Support USB 3G dongle for:
- Corrected: Wireless MAC address is not displayed on the system status web page.
- Corrected: WUI access some links on Dashboard in user mode issue.
- Corrected: Accessing Web Portal from GUI Map gets 500 Server Error.
- Corrected: Warning sign issue in CSM >>Web Content Filter Profile.
- Corrected: Firewall filter rule page can not be displayed properly.
- Corrected: Vigor router is not accessible when VLAN is enabled without port configuration.
- Corrected: Route policy doesn't work well.
- Corrected: The name links on GUI Map are not consistent with menu items.
- Corrected: An error occurred for IPv6 Up time counter on the dashboard.
- Corrected: Modify the web pages for wireless 5G.
- Corrected: Add an alert window when setting WDS MAC related information.
- Corrected: Modify MTU default value.
- Corrected: Modify the Dial-In PPP Authentication options on VPN and Remote Access>>PPP General Setup.
- Improved: Enable/disable both 2.4G & 5G wireless connection, when push Wireless LAN button.
- The WAN port can not work well with Alcatel I-040G device. The quick solution is to add another switch between Vigor2925 and Alcatel I-040G.