- Fixed issue with warning message of missing security jumper prompt while doing BIOS Recovery.
- Fixed issue where Boot Drive Order cannot be modified by Intel Integrator Toolkit.
- Fixed issue where Hard Drive Order cannot be changed.
About This Release:
- ME Firmware: Ignition SKU 184.108.40.2068
- Integrated Graphics Option ROM: Build 2137 PC 14.34
- LAN Option ROM: Intel Boot Agent PXE GE v1.4.03 PXE 2.1 Build 091
Which file to choose:
- Recovery BIOS Update [BE0120.BIO] - A .BIO file to be used for F7 BIOS Update method or a BIOS recovery process. In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it is possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- Iflash BIOS Update [BEH6110H.86A.0120.BI.ZIP] - A DOS-based utility to update the BIOS regardless of operating system. It requires a CD or a USB flash device.
- Express BIOS Updates: BEH6110H.86A.0120.EB.EXE - Self-extracting Windows-based update file, designed to be used on Windows systems. This method is the most commonly used.
- Express BIOS Updates: BEH6110H.86A.0120.EB.WINPE64.EXE – for WinPE - Self-extracting Windows-based update file, designed to be used with either Microsoft Windows PE.x64 or Microsoft Windows x64 operating systems.
Important Installation Notes:
- BIOS version 0099 added support for Microsoft Windows 8. Due to structural changes in version 0099, once a board has been converted to 0099 or later, it will no longer be possible to downgrade the BIOS to version 0048 or earlier. Attempting a BIOS downgrade to a previous version may fail – the board BIOS will remain at its current version.
- Update the BIOS on your computer only if the newer BIOS version specifically solves a problem you have. We do not recommend BIOS updates for computers that do not need it.
- Downgrading the BIOS to an earlier version is not recommended and may not be supported. An earlier BIOS version may not contain the support for the latest processors, bug fixes, critical security updates, or support the latest board revisions currently being manufactured.
- If a BIOS update process is interrupted, your computer may not function properly.
- Before updating the BIOS on the Intel Desktop Board, manually record all BIOS settings that have been changed (from default) so they can be restored after completing the BIOS update.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.