- RST driver disables LPM (HIPM/DIPM) when system enters S4
- Bad status bytes when sending ATA Smart Command Transport (SCT) commands
- BSOD 0x7A occurred when run WinPMT Hibernation Focus.
- Zpodd: Start Stop Unit command fails when drive is asleep
- C5 BSOD when shut down the system from start menu.
This package contains the files for installing the Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions. The program is language independent and can be used with any language system.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.